Thursday 29 May 2008

New Name Contest!!

Three posts in one day... wow!!

Right, I am seriously gonna change my Blog completly because im fed up with using Blogspot.

Im gonna lift it and move it to Wordpress with my other Blogs, but since iSmooch.com is taken I need to come up with a new URL name, so if anyone who is reading this (if there is anyone) has any suggestions and the URL is available I will choose it and use it!

If I can generate enought traffic in the next week or so and get people to come up with some new names, I will take it one step further and allow my readers to choose the new design.

Get Thinking!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about hcoomsi.com

which is obviously ismooch backwards.

That way you can have as your site logo a mirrow image of hcoomsi

Good idea on letting your readers vote!!

Samsunda cilingir said...

Siteniz cok guzel basarilarinizin devamini bekleriz admin tenku cilingirci