Wednesday 27 February 2008

Published!!

Yep, that's right. I have just seen an article that I wrote get published on Ezine Articles.

Ezine articles is a pretty cool website, where you can find articles about anything and everything. Articles are submitted by common folk and if good enough, will get approved and published online.

You can see my article here it is a copy of one of my previous posts - this one

Whats the point in submitting an article if its on my blog? Well it should help bring in more traffic to my website. My article will appear on Ezine's high traffic homepage, RSS feed and Email alerts.

So if you have a blog or a website you wish to promote, using Ezlines is a great way. If you submit an article then ensure that you put a link to your website at the bottom. This will also give you a free link to your page, which will come in handy with SEO.

As an "Expert Author" I can now have one of these labels on my website:


As Featured On Ezine Articles



It feels like I'm in some kind of exclusive club, but I'm sure they agree to hundreds of articles... but still. This is my moment of glory!!

1 comment:

Dan said...

Where's the link to your article?