Monday 21 January 2008

Intro...


Hi my name is Chris and twenty-something your guy living and working in the city of London. I live a pretty normal routine life. I've picked up a few things in my recent years, and now its time to share.

There are a couple of reason for me to start this Blog, firstly is to share my views on things and to share things that I have found to be useful. I will be providing some uber cool posts that may be beneficial to people and may not be. Posts will include saving money from shopping online, watching live sports games on the Net for free, downloading and streaming digital content and many more.


Secondly, I wish to share things that I come across that I think are cool and hope other people will think its cool to. Even if its just one extra person who finds out about something through reading my Blog then I will be happy.


Now to be honest, I have no experience what so ever in writing a Blog or having a Website, but once I get something in my head I research it to the max. So in time this site will start looking better and perhaps have a few flashing lights on it, who knows… skies the limit.


Thanks for reading and be sure to press Ctrl + D now!!!


Cheers, Chris

No comments: