Wednesday 19 March 2008

Do Matched.co.uk pay out?

Yes they do.

I've been running Matched.co.uk ads on this site and on one of my other sites and today I received my first payment from them.

£29 for one month of running there ads. Not that bad really if your just starting out in the website industry.

Many people use Adsense by Google (as do I). But that only really pays out if you have loads of visitors to your site, which I don’t have, so using Matched is a good way for beginners to start funding there start up costs.

Im waiting for approval from Matched.co.uk to start running there ads on another site of mine, so if that gets the green light, I will pocket another £15 a month.

Obviously not quiet up there with the John Cows and Jimmy Karters of the money making world, but still a good start if your new to making money online.


2 comments:

Alejandra said...

It's good to hear some good feedback about matched... I'm still waiting to be matched... But I do like the whole being paid for placement idea not clicks or page impressions like adsense...

Chris said...

yeah thats why i went with matched. comes in very handy if you have a few websites too. im not earning £36 a month with them, which is better than nothing.

Adsense on the other hand is only good if you can attract alot of new readers to your site.